To set up your site for a new year of data collection, site administrators can bulk copy all outcomes in the site, as well as their connections (assigned & related), from one time period to another at the click of a button.
1) Navigate to Settings > Copy Outcomes
2) Select the time period you'd like to copy from and the time period you'd like to copy to.
3) Select the "copy" button to copy all outcomes and connections (related & assigned) from the institution level down to the course level into the new time period.
- Section-level outcomes and assignments will not be copied in this process, as they are unique per child term
- Site administrators can perform this action at any time
- This action can be performed multiple times as new outcomes are added to the site and new connections are made. Outcomes and connections that have already been copied will not be duplicated.
4) On the "Copy History" tab, you will be able to see a record of successful copies. For copies that have items to review, click on the link under "Result" to review details.
5) You will then be able to review explanations for outcomes and connections that failed to copy.