Two major pieces of site navigation are located on the left-hand side of the screen:
Academic Year Dropdown Menu
- Navigate to any terms/years built within the site to view historical data or enter new data.
- It is important to know that only site administrator can view archived years.
- Imported by the institution, this chart can display units from the Institution all the way down to the course section level. Users see the whole chart by default, but can only do work in the units that they have permissions within.
- A user can navigate the organizational tree in several ways:
- Clicking through each level of the tree in the first tab.
- Jumping directly to their respective unit by click on the star icon.
- Searching for a unit in the third tab by name.
- Any changes to the organizational structure should be made through the site administrator and Campus Labs Consultant.